Once you order hosting service, you can start creating your own website. Using Softaculous automatic app installer you can install WordPress in a few clicks.
Below you can find step-by-step guidelines covering the process:
- Log into your cPanel.
- Navigate to Software Section> Softaculous Apps Installer menu:
- On the homepage, click on the WordPress icon:
- Switch to the Install tab to proceed:
- On the next page you will need to fill out the details of your WordPress installation.
- Choose the domain you wish to install WordPress for
- In the In Directory field you can specify the root folder for WordPress installation. By default, this field is empty, and it allows installing WordPress on *yourdomain.com *directly. If you wish to install it to a subfolder, like yourdomain.com/blog, simply type “blog” in this field.
- **Database Name **can be left default.
- Table Prefix can also be left default wp_; however, due to security reasons it is better to change it, e.g., to ncwpsite_ .
- The Site Settings section should be filled out accordingly to your needs, though you can change it anytime later if required.
Make sure you set up secure and hard-to guess details in the **Admin Account **section:
- When ready, scroll down and hit Install.
In a few moments you will see the message that WordPress has been successfully installed:
You can now go ahead and log into your WordPress Dashboard to start working on your website.